Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My very first ATC - from Lorri @ Artivity

For anyone who doesn't know what an ATC is...don't worry, I was clueless about it until I found out about them on my journey through the many blogs involved in OWOH (One World, One Heart).

ATC stands for Artist Trading Card...basically, an artist (whether they be a painter, mixed media artist, cartoonist, scrapper...the possibilities are endless...) decorates a card using their favourite method, and they can be traded with other artists!

I was fortunate enough to win an ATC from Lorri from Artivity - who is a fellow Aussie!! :) She gave away 5 ATCs for OWOH, and my name was picked to receive this one, entitled "A rose is a rose is a rose".


You know, I was secretly hoping to get this one...because the phrase used reminds me of my favourite scene from one of my favourite movies of all time, Singin In The Rain.




At about 1:32 is what I'm talking about...but please, watch the whole video if you have time!! I love it to bits!! :)

Aaaaaaaanyway....please check out Lorri's blog - there are heaps of things to look at!! Plus, you can go to the Artivity Etsy store as well, where she has a few items for sale!! :)

Thank you so much for this cool piece of art, Lorri! I'm going to be buying a frame for it very soon, so I can show it off in my office! :)

Til next time...
--Liv--

No comments:

Post a Comment