Friday, April 3, 2009

Got bored...drew a picture...

I am NOT an artist in the drawing/painting/scultping etc sense!! Not at all!! :)

BUT...I got bored while I was waiting for my internet to connect...and this is what I came up with.
Sorta looks like he borrowed his hair from an anime character...not sure why I drew him - but that's what appeared when I put pen to paper! :)

I name him...Cheeky Big-Haired Boy!!! :P
Nice, huh?? Yep...pretty good!! :)

I apologise for not posting anything the past few days. Haven't really had anything to post about! Does anyone have any ideas on what I can post about?!? If so, leave a comment! :)

Anyway, I'm off to bed...it's 11pm here, and I'm exhausted for some reason...I haven't really done anything much today!! :)

Til next time...
--Liv--

No comments:

Post a Comment