Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome!! :)

Hello!
Welcome to Liv Luvs Variety!
My name's Liv - I also have 2 other blogs: Livia's Junk, for my autograph collection, and Liv Luvs Scraps, dedicated to my digital scrapbooking designs.

This blog will be dedicated to everything else I have an interest in - whether it be music, art (not mine...I can't paint/sculpt,draw... to save myself!! LOL), cooking....anything that I decided to post about!! :) I'm not sure what direction this blog will take, but I do know that I will be featuring art from the new friends I've made from the One World, One Heart event, and I may also find some 'favourite things' on Etsy or other places online and post about them! :)

Please bear with me while I get started on this new venture! :)

Until next time...
--Liv--

No comments:

Post a Comment